Where I Blog

Another fairly simple question for Day 5 of #BookBlogWriMo! I blog almost exclusively at home and usually in my bedroom, either in bed with my laptop or sitting at my desk. But if you want to expand the concept of "book blogging" to included the reading I have to do for Amara's Eden, the answer gets ever-so-slightly more interesting, as it branches out to include the places I talked about two days ago in Where I Read.

Honestly, my super boring answer to this question is kind of making me wish I blogged in more creative places! I totally wish I could say I blogged on vacation to fun places or something, or at least that I took my laptop outside into the fresh air once in a while, but... nope. Apparently I'm lame!

At least I should have something a little more interested to say for tomorrow's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Professional Reader

Follow the Blog

Follow

follow us in feedly
© 2012 - 2017 Amara Tanith. Powered by Blogger.

Support the Blog

Amara's Eden is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.