The Future of Amara's Eden

The future of Amara's Eden is, of course, a mercurial and uncertain thing. It's always possible that there could come a day when I'll never post here again. Maybe I'll lose interest, or maybe something will happen to prevent me from continuing my blogging endeavors. Who knows?

On the other hand, there are a few things that I'd like to do with Amara's Eden in the future. This extends beyond simple things like continuing to participate in memes like Showcase Sunday and Top Ten Tuesday (hopefully on a more routine basis!) and posting reviews on as regular a schedule as I can manage; I also want to become a more active and responsible reviewer and blogger in the future.

In 2015 and beyond, I'd like to tackle my (still enormous) backlog of eARCs. I'd like to participate in challenges. I'd like to stick to a concrete reviewing and posting schedule. I want to participate in more discussion memes than I do now, and I'd like to seriously step up the amount of non-review posts I publish here. I'd like to branch out with genres, and I'd like to have focused time periods here at the blog beyond just Halloween and Christmas. I'd love to have themed weeks or months celebrating everything from Banned Books Week to Black History Month to Gay Pride Month and beyond. I'd like to focus on building up an audience and a community, and I'd like to focus on finding my voice as a reviewer. Maybe I'll branch out to reviewing more television shows, films, or even games, and perhaps Amara's Eden might someday become a reading and writing blog. Who knows, really?

What would you like to see happen here at Amara's Eden in the future? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Professional Reader

Follow the Blog

Follow

follow us in feedly
© 2012 - 2017 Amara Tanith. Powered by Blogger.

Support the Blog

Amara's Eden is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.