2014 Ho-Ho-Ho Read-A-Thon: I'm In!

I happened upon a post about the 2014 Ho-Ho-Ho Read-a-thon today, and while I don't normally participate in these kinds of events, this one's actually pretty perfect for me. Every year, I try to post twelve reviews during the twelve days leading up to and including Christmas, and I haven't yet written those review this year--or even read the twelves books! So I'll be taking part in the read-a-thon, which is hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Jennifer @ The Book Shelfery.

Progress will be tweeted with #HoHoHoRAT, and reading will take place from November 6 to November 11. After that, I plan to post the reviews in December.

Interested in joining in the fun? Check out the read-a-thon rules and sign-up post here!


What I'm Hoping to Read



Update 11/11/2014: What I Read


Not too spectacular, right? Oh, well--at least I got something read this week! In any case, I'm not shelving the books that I didn't get around to reading for this read-a-thon. Nope, I'm just setting them aside for a little while, because not next Monday but the Monday after that, there's another holiday-themed Read-a-Thon! That one, which takes place from November 24, 2014 to November 30,2014, is called the Christmas Spirit Read-a-Thon and is part of the Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge, which itself takes place from November 24, 2014 through January 6, 2014. Check them both out here:


I quite enjoyed participating in the Ho-Ho-Ho Read-a-Thon this year, so if it happens again next year, I'm definitely in! But in the meantime, it's about time I get crackin' with my NaNoWriMo project. I'm shamefully behind, so I've got some intense "catching up" sessions ahead of me this week. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Professional Reader

Follow the Blog

Follow

follow us in feedly
© 2012 - 2017 Amara Tanith. Powered by Blogger.

Support the Blog

Amara's Eden is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.