[Reading Challenge] Clean Sweep ARC Results

Clean Sweep ARC Challenge ends today, and I'm ready to post my results. If you happened to see my goal post, you may recall that the list of books I had hopes of reading was quite huge. I didn't read nearly as much as I'd hoped to this May, but I didn't do terribly. Here's what I managed.




Clean Sweep ARCs Read This Month



Other Books Read this Month



To see a book's review or mini-review, click the cover. If the cover isn't clickable, no review or minireview has been published yet.

So, as you can see, I managed to get twenty-two books read this month, though only nine of those were for Clean Sweep ARC. I've still got a long way to go in terms of catching up with my ARC backlog, then, but any progress is good progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Professional Reader

Follow the Blog

Follow

follow us in feedly
© 2012 - 2017 Amara Tanith. Powered by Blogger.

Support the Blog

Amara's Eden is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.